Redesigned yet true to its roots, the yeezy boost 350 v2 is crafted with beautiful, premium materials that infuse adidas' technology with kanye west's unmistakable aesthetic. the 350 v2 makes an audacious play for color with an upper composed of primeknit in three impactful hues of yarn. A streak of solar red bears the mark 'sply-350'. A semi-translucent rubber outsole and tpu sidewalls create a striking effect while providing superior traction.
The YEEZY Boost 350 v2 in the "Beluga" colorway. The orange-striped look will be the first "Version 2" edition of the 350 to drop, featuring a slightly modified silhouette and sole design of the low-top Yeezy sneakers you already know, love, and lust over. Take an in-depth look at the shoe here, and we suggest you start figuring out how you're going to score a pair right now. Let the madness begin!
adidas YEEZY Boost 350 v2
Color: Steel Grey/Beluga-Solar Red
Style Code: BB1826
Release Date: 9/24/2016
- A collaboration between Kanye West and adidas Originals.
- Primeknit is produced using digital technology to ensure precision fit and support.
- boost? technology provides substantial energy return for long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- 1.5"/40mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe.
- Corrugated boost midsole.
- Bi-color round laces.
- Slips on. Lace-up style.
- Full-length boost technology sole.
- Available in Steel Grey (light grey)/Beluga (dark grey)/Solar Red (red-orange).